Josh attended Case Western Reserve University and is a cum laude graduate of Duquesne University School of Law where he served as the Editor-in-Chief of the Law Review. He has received numerous awards for personal and academic achievements. Josh handles complex administrative, state, and federal matters for personal and corporate clients of the firm.
Josh lives in Beachwood with his wife and daughter.
Brodzenski v. StoneMor Partners, L.P., et al. (N.D. Ohio August 26, 2015) (Lead Counsel) $2,328,000 settlement of fully-certified nationwide FLSA collective action for a class of sales counselors who were allegedly forced to record fewer hours on their timesheets than they actually worked.
Jewell v. Aaron’s, Inc., Case No. 1:12-cv-563 (N.D. Ga.) (Lead Counsel) $1,300,000 settlement of a conditionally certified nationwide collective action for employees who alleged they were not paid for work performed during automatically deducted meal periods.
Hamilton v. Metropolitan Properties of America, Inc., 2015 WL 845919, N.D. Ohio Case No. 1:14-cv-2175 (Lead Counsel) Conditionally certifying nationwide class of leasing consultants who alleged unpaid overtime.
- State of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- SuperLawyers Rising Star (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Detroit Shoreway Community Development Organization – Community Spirit Award (2013)
- ALI-ABA Leadership Award (2010)
- American Bar Association
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association